Think of this project like the American Idol of Funding. The project with the most votes wins-period.
So here is how I need your help:
- Log onto the Pepsi site so that you are familiar with how things work: http://www.refresheverything.com/index
- Get your username and login and start voting for various projects that interest you. This will give you a good feel for how voters communicate with each other before our voting window ever opens. (Look for the Welcome/ Sign in link in the bottom left corner)
- You get 10 votes per day, but only one can be used for each project. So when our time comes, it will be important to have lots of people already engaged in the process.
- Spread the word about the website to your friends.
- Start thinking about how else you can spread the word about Little Pink Houses of Hope to increase the number of people who will be voting for us. Examples that people have already shared:
- I have a principal who is planning on including a curriculum unit on philanthropy and using the site as an example for the students
- my brother is working on a video to post to youtube
- my son plans on asking his teacher to post to her class website
- my mom talked about posting something in her bulletin in church
- a friend plans on adding it to the signature of her email
The official Little Pink Houses of Hope website will be up and running soon- stay tuned!